- December meeting program: “Reducing Maintenance and Backache in the Garden” presented by Karen Chapman owner of Le jardinet Designs.
- Hellebore Tea information
- WSFGC 71st Holiday Show “Sing In, Ring In the Holiday Season” photos
- Coconut Snowman recipe
- November meeting program: “Iris, A Flower for all Seasons” presented by Patrick Spence, owner of Cascade Iris Garden
- Morinda citrifolia – Nori fruit , by Lenda Sundene photo
- Plant America, theme for new NGC President – Nancy Hargrove
- Flea Market Gardening
- Photos, Historical Museum and members flowers
- Apple and Carrot Soup recipe
- October meeting program: “Fall Propagation” presented by Master Gardener Kay Gordon
- Lorene Jackson memorial garden
- Pennies for Pines
- Art and Nature Appreciation, notes from a booklet by George H. Opdyke
- Plant Propagation in October
- September meeting program: “Grasses as Botanical Expressions” presented by Sue Thompson
- Bellevue Demonstration Garden
- State Awards “It was a very good year”
- Photos of Joanne Westveer dahlias
- Photo of BBG Waterwise Garden
- Lake Sammamish State Park Cultural Native Plant Trail
- May meeting program: “How to Create Beauties of Nature by Pruning” presented by Alan Haywood.
- 2017 Plant Sale thank you and report.
- Memorial Day and the Blue Star Markers.
- May Garden Tips from BBG Staff.
- The Chocolate Flower Farm review.
- Bellevue Demonstration Garden.
- April meeting program: “The Many Beautiful Varieties of Hardy Fuchsias at the Bellevue Botanical Gardens”
- Photo: June Ann Hassebroek receiving the Seattle Civic Garden Club “Gardener of the Year” award at the March GALA in Olympia.
- Photos from WSFGC GALA XXXIX, March 15, 2017 in Olympia, WA.
- About Bees, tips from a new website “The Humane Gardener”
- Pacific NW Botanical Artist Show in the Miller Library
- Bellevue Demonstration Garden
- A Pruning Primer
- March meeting program: “Come Share the Beauties of Nature as we take a late winter tour of Bellevue Botanical Gardens”
- Photo: Two hummingbirds on snowy branches by Karen Lee.
- Roman Legend of the Daffodil
- Things to do in March
- Pink Grapefruit and Rosemary Sorbet recipe
- February meeting program: “Using Rain Gardens to Protect the Beauties of Nature”
- Rain Garden Basics, from the WSU Extension website
- Pollinators Need our Help, by June Ann Hassebroek
- The Pollinator Pathway, founded by Sarah Bergmann
- The Xerces Society, the largest pollinator conservation program in the world
- “The Layered Garden” book by David L. Culp
- Rosemary-Roasted Sweet Potatoes, recipe
- January meeting program: “Developing a Backyard Wildlife Sanctuary for the Beauties of Nature” presented by Jim Ullrich
- “Meet Up” discontinued. A big Thank You to Gloria Woo!
- “Delights of the Season” photos from our December meeting
- “Nature Happenings” for January, from Jim Ullrich’s website
- Helping the Bees, by Carole Menser
- Book review “Gardening for a Lifetime”
- Vegetable-soup-in-30-minutes recipe
- December meeting program: “Delights of the Season” Members bring something they have grown or created to share.
- President’s message from Lenda features photos and names of Hawaiian indigenous plants.
- Photo of a Jon Throne arrangement from our November meeting.
- WSFGC Holiday Show “Parisian Holiday” report and photos by Karen Lee.
- Book review: Beatrix Potter’s Gardening Life
- Poor Man’s Caviar recipe
- Indoor Plant Tips.