- March meeting program: Fairy Garden Workshop lead by Debbie DeFilipps
- ELWD General Membership meeting and February Fantasy Flower Show-photos
- Bellevue Botanical Society Classes and March gardening tips
- City of Issaquah, Kristin Haapasaari, city plans for Blue Star Marker garden
- December meeting program: “Reducing Maintenance and Backache in the Garden” presented by Karen Chapman owner of Le jardinet Designs.
- Hellebore Tea information
- WSFGC 71st Holiday Show “Sing In, Ring In the Holiday Season” photos
- Coconut Snowman recipe
- November meeting program: “Iris, A Flower for all Seasons” presented by Patrick Spence, owner of Cascade Iris Garden
- Morinda citrifolia – Nori fruit , by Lenda Sundene photo
- Plant America, theme for new NGC President – Nancy Hargrove
- Flea Market Gardening
- Photos, Historical Museum and members flowers
- Apple and Carrot Soup recipe
- September meeting program: “Grasses as Botanical Expressions” presented by Sue Thompson
- Bellevue Demonstration Garden
- State Awards “It was a very good year”
- Photos of Joanne Westveer dahlias
- Photo of BBG Waterwise Garden
- Lake Sammamish State Park Cultural Native Plant Trail
- April meeting program: “The Many Beautiful Varieties of Hardy Fuchsias at the Bellevue Botanical Gardens”
- Photo: June Ann Hassebroek receiving the Seattle Civic Garden Club “Gardener of the Year” award at the March GALA in Olympia.
- Photos from WSFGC GALA XXXIX, March 15, 2017 in Olympia, WA.
- About Bees, tips from a new website “The Humane Gardener”
- Pacific NW Botanical Artist Show in the Miller Library
- Bellevue Demonstration Garden
- A Pruning Primer
- March meeting program: “Come Share the Beauties of Nature as we take a late winter tour of Bellevue Botanical Gardens”
- Photo: Two hummingbirds on snowy branches by Karen Lee.
- Roman Legend of the Daffodil
- Things to do in March
- Pink Grapefruit and Rosemary Sorbet recipe
- January meeting program: “Developing a Backyard Wildlife Sanctuary for the Beauties of Nature” presented by Jim Ullrich
- “Meet Up” discontinued. A big Thank You to Gloria Woo!
- “Delights of the Season” photos from our December meeting
- “Nature Happenings” for January, from Jim Ullrich’s website
- Helping the Bees, by Carole Menser
- Book review “Gardening for a Lifetime”
- Vegetable-soup-in-30-minutes recipe
- December meeting program: “Delights of the Season” Members bring something they have grown or created to share.
- President’s message from Lenda features photos and names of Hawaiian indigenous plants.
- Photo of a Jon Throne arrangement from our November meeting.
- WSFGC Holiday Show “Parisian Holiday” report and photos by Karen Lee.
- Book review: Beatrix Potter’s Gardening Life
- Poor Man’s Caviar recipe
- Indoor Plant Tips.
- October meeting program: ” The Beauties of Bats” presented by Veda DePaepe
- Flower Show results for “Shore is Fun” ELWD Flower Show
- Photos from “Shore is Fun”
- Photo Issaquah Historical Museum garden
- ‘Landscaping with an Eye to Design’ by June Ann Hassebroek
- Black Bean and Roasted Vegetable Salad recipe
- September meeting program: “The Benefits of Participating in Flower Shows” presented by June Ann Hassebroek.
- Food handling change at Tibbett’s Manor
- Plant Swap
- Million Pollinator Garden Challenge
- Flower show info “Shore is Fun” & Why Flower Shows
- Photos A Summer to Celebrate 2016
- Raw Apple Cake recipe