- March meeting program: Fairy Garden Workshop lead by Debbie DeFilipps
- ELWD General Membership meeting and February Fantasy Flower Show-photos
- Bellevue Botanical Society Classes and March gardening tips
- City of Issaquah, Kristin Haapasaari, city plans for Blue Star Marker garden
- February meeting Program: “Garden and Landscape Design” presented by Kirsten Lints of ‘Gardens Alive Design’
- Gardening to Do’s in February- from Kirsten Lints
- Issaquah History Museum Valentine’s Play Date & Trolly
- Free workshops at Bellevue Demonstration Gardens and Cascade Water Alliance
- February Gardening Tips from Bellevue Botanical Garden Staff
- Valentine Soup recipe
- January meeting program: “Creating Botanical Expressions with Dwarf and miniature Plants” presented by Carole Moklebust of Squak Mountain Nursery.
- “My New Year’s Resolution” essay by Lise Bixler
- Things “To Do in January”
- ‘Take a Mindful Walk in the Peaceful Winter Garden’ by Deborah Will, LMFT (June Ann Hassebroek’s daughter)
- “The Gardener” poem by Mary Oliver
- December meeting program: “Reducing Maintenance and Backache in the Garden” presented by Karen Chapman owner of Le jardinet Designs.
- Hellebore Tea information
- WSFGC 71st Holiday Show “Sing In, Ring In the Holiday Season” photos
- Coconut Snowman recipe
- November meeting program: “Iris, A Flower for all Seasons” presented by Patrick Spence, owner of Cascade Iris Garden
- Morinda citrifolia – Nori fruit , by Lenda Sundene photo
- Plant America, theme for new NGC President – Nancy Hargrove
- Flea Market Gardening
- Photos, Historical Museum and members flowers
- Apple and Carrot Soup recipe
- October meeting program: “Fall Propagation” presented by Master Gardener Kay Gordon
- Lorene Jackson memorial garden
- Pennies for Pines
- Art and Nature Appreciation, notes from a booklet by George H. Opdyke
- Plant Propagation in October
- September meeting program: “Grasses as Botanical Expressions” presented by Sue Thompson
- Bellevue Demonstration Garden
- State Awards “It was a very good year”
- Photos of Joanne Westveer dahlias
- Photo of BBG Waterwise Garden
- Lake Sammamish State Park Cultural Native Plant Trail
- May meeting program: “How to Create Beauties of Nature by Pruning” presented by Alan Haywood.
- 2017 Plant Sale thank you and report.
- Memorial Day and the Blue Star Markers.
- May Garden Tips from BBG Staff.
- The Chocolate Flower Farm review.
- Bellevue Demonstration Garden.