- October program: “Adapting Old Gardens for New Times” by Christina Pfeiffer
- 2019 WSFGC Convention and IGC Awards Report by Debbie DeFilipps
- “Bonsai” poem by Lucy Davenport for Bonsai Akira
- Three Salads: White Bean and Arugula, Harvest Grain Salad, and Napa Cabbage Apple Wedge
- November meeting program: “Current Trends in Design with emphasis on Holiday” by Jon Throne
- Bellevue Botanical Garden work party photos
- November gardening tips
- November care of Dahlias
- On the Internet: Garden Planing, Garden Climate Changes and Cascade Water Alliance
- Book Review “Ground Rules”
- Ricotta Brownies recipe
- February meeting Program: “Garden and Landscape Design” presented by Kirsten Lints of ‘Gardens Alive Design’
- Gardening to Do’s in February- from Kirsten Lints
- Issaquah History Museum Valentine’s Play Date & Trolly
- Free workshops at Bellevue Demonstration Gardens and Cascade Water Alliance
- February Gardening Tips from Bellevue Botanical Garden Staff
- Valentine Soup recipe
- December meeting program: “Reducing Maintenance and Backache in the Garden” presented by Karen Chapman owner of Le jardinet Designs.
- Hellebore Tea information
- WSFGC 71st Holiday Show “Sing In, Ring In the Holiday Season” photos
- Coconut Snowman recipe
- November meeting program: “Iris, A Flower for all Seasons” presented by Patrick Spence, owner of Cascade Iris Garden
- Morinda citrifolia – Nori fruit , by Lenda Sundene photo
- Plant America, theme for new NGC President – Nancy Hargrove
- Flea Market Gardening
- Photos, Historical Museum and members flowers
- Apple and Carrot Soup recipe
- March meeting program: “Come Share the Beauties of Nature as we take a late winter tour of Bellevue Botanical Gardens”
- Photo: Two hummingbirds on snowy branches by Karen Lee.
- Roman Legend of the Daffodil
- Things to do in March
- Pink Grapefruit and Rosemary Sorbet recipe
- February meeting program: “Using Rain Gardens to Protect the Beauties of Nature”
- Rain Garden Basics, from the WSU Extension website
- Pollinators Need our Help, by June Ann Hassebroek
- The Pollinator Pathway, founded by Sarah Bergmann
- The Xerces Society, the largest pollinator conservation program in the world
- “The Layered Garden” book by David L. Culp
- Rosemary-Roasted Sweet Potatoes, recipe
- January meeting program: “Developing a Backyard Wildlife Sanctuary for the Beauties of Nature” presented by Jim Ullrich
- “Meet Up” discontinued. A big Thank You to Gloria Woo!
- “Delights of the Season” photos from our December meeting
- “Nature Happenings” for January, from Jim Ullrich’s website
- Helping the Bees, by Carole Menser
- Book review “Gardening for a Lifetime”
- Vegetable-soup-in-30-minutes recipe
- December meeting program: “Delights of the Season” Members bring something they have grown or created to share.
- President’s message from Lenda features photos and names of Hawaiian indigenous plants.
- Photo of a Jon Throne arrangement from our November meeting.
- WSFGC Holiday Show “Parisian Holiday” report and photos by Karen Lee.
- Book review: Beatrix Potter’s Gardening Life
- Poor Man’s Caviar recipe
- Indoor Plant Tips.
- October meeting program: ” The Beauties of Bats” presented by Veda DePaepe
- Flower Show results for “Shore is Fun” ELWD Flower Show
- Photos from “Shore is Fun”
- Photo Issaquah Historical Museum garden
- ‘Landscaping with an Eye to Design’ by June Ann Hassebroek
- Black Bean and Roasted Vegetable Salad recipe