- September meeting program: “The Benefits of Participating in Flower Shows” presented by June Ann Hassebroek.
- Food handling change at Tibbett’s Manor
- Plant Swap
- Million Pollinator Garden Challenge
- Flower show info “Shore is Fun” & Why Flower Shows
- Photos A Summer to Celebrate 2016
- Raw Apple Cake recipe
- May meeting program: “Easy Care Perennials throughout the Year” presented by Janel Garnett.
- Photo from the IGC April meeting tour of Bellevue Botanical Gardens.
- Photo of Janel Garnett visiting Joanne Dinken.
- Deer repellent recipe.
- “Garden Club Yesterday and Today” by June Ann Hassebroek
- How Dirt makes you Happy!
- January meeting program: “Savoring the Magic of our Heritage (High Tea)”. Speaker Erica Maniez, Issaquah Historical Museum Director.
- Things to Do in January.
- Issaquah Garden Club won a National Garden Club Award and cash for their Issaquah Historical Museum native garden project.
- Ethnobotany….Plants sustaining people.
- Million Pollinator Garden Challenge.
- January is National Soup Month: 4-2-1 Vegetable Soup recipe.
- December meeting program: “The Magic of Boxes and Bows”, everyone will decorate a wrapped box with ribbon and dried flat leaves and tiny pinecones.
- Photos from the WSFGC Holiday Show “Starry, Starry Night”
- Kalettes, a brand new vegetable (Cross between kale and brussels sprouts)
- Scone recipe.
- November meeting program: “Pruning Magic” presented by Alan Haywood.
- Photo of flower arrangement with Gail Ballinger and Gail Holmstrom.
- Photos from “Fall Frolic” Small Standard Show.
- Photo of Native Garden Workday Crew at BBG.
- Photo of workday at Issaquah Historical Museum.
- Things to Do in November.
- Rosemary-Infused Whipped Cream recipe.
- November meeting program: “Fall Frolic” A Small Standard Flower Show.
- Mexican Salad recipe.
- How to Clean your tools.
- Principles of Design Glossary.
- April meeting program: “Magic Lily Solutions” presented by Paula Lee Rogers.
- More seed starting…”Ten vegetables you can grow without full sun”.
- Things to do in April.
- Earth Day 2015.
- Chicken with Prunes, Apricots and Raisins recipe.
- March meeting program: “Miniature Garden Magic” presented by Janit Calvo.
- Starting Seeds.
- How to prevent Damping-off.
- Chicken Kebabs with Lemon Tahini Sauce recipe.
- November meeting program: “Touch of Thanksgiving and Christmas magic” presented by Jon Robert Throne.
- Photo of Growing Great Gardeners project.
- Fall Color by Cate Mueller
- Sweet Potato and Apple Gratin recipe.
- A Little Cranberry History.
- October meeting program: Bellevue Botanical Garden new Visitor Center and enhanced nearby gardens tour. “Gardening with Native Plants” presented by Marcia Rivers Smith.
- Photos from the ELWD General Meeting.
- New Club Project: Cookbook called “Good Gardening and Good Grub: 85 Years in the Issaquah Garden Club”
- Oral-arik Jagung (Indonesian dish with corn) recipe.
- Spring-Flowering Blubs.
- Gardening in October.