- January meeting program: “Developing a Backyard Wildlife Sanctuary for the Beauties of Nature” presented by Jim Ullrich
- “Meet Up” discontinued. A big Thank You to Gloria Woo!
- “Delights of the Season” photos from our December meeting
- “Nature Happenings” for January, from Jim Ullrich’s website
- Helping the Bees, by Carole Menser
- Book review “Gardening for a Lifetime”
- Vegetable-soup-in-30-minutes recipe
- December meeting program: “Delights of the Season” Members bring something they have grown or created to share.
- President’s message from Lenda features photos and names of Hawaiian indigenous plants.
- Photo of a Jon Throne arrangement from our November meeting.
- WSFGC Holiday Show “Parisian Holiday” report and photos by Karen Lee.
- Book review: Beatrix Potter’s Gardening Life
- Poor Man’s Caviar recipe
- Indoor Plant Tips.
- October meeting program: ” The Beauties of Bats” presented by Veda DePaepe
- Flower Show results for “Shore is Fun” ELWD Flower Show
- Photos from “Shore is Fun”
- Photo Issaquah Historical Museum garden
- ‘Landscaping with an Eye to Design’ by June Ann Hassebroek
- Black Bean and Roasted Vegetable Salad recipe
- September meeting program: “The Benefits of Participating in Flower Shows” presented by June Ann Hassebroek.
- Food handling change at Tibbett’s Manor
- Plant Swap
- Million Pollinator Garden Challenge
- Flower show info “Shore is Fun” & Why Flower Shows
- Photos A Summer to Celebrate 2016
- Raw Apple Cake recipe
- May meeting program: “Easy Care Perennials throughout the Year” presented by Janel Garnett.
- Photo from the IGC April meeting tour of Bellevue Botanical Gardens.
- Photo of Janel Garnett visiting Joanne Dinken.
- Deer repellent recipe.
- “Garden Club Yesterday and Today” by June Ann Hassebroek
- How Dirt makes you Happy!
- January meeting program: “Savoring the Magic of our Heritage (High Tea)”. Speaker Erica Maniez, Issaquah Historical Museum Director.
- Things to Do in January.
- Issaquah Garden Club won a National Garden Club Award and cash for their Issaquah Historical Museum native garden project.
- Ethnobotany….Plants sustaining people.
- Million Pollinator Garden Challenge.
- January is National Soup Month: 4-2-1 Vegetable Soup recipe.
- December meeting program: “The Magic of Boxes and Bows”, everyone will decorate a wrapped box with ribbon and dried flat leaves and tiny pinecones.
- Photos from the WSFGC Holiday Show “Starry, Starry Night”
- Kalettes, a brand new vegetable (Cross between kale and brussels sprouts)
- Scone recipe.
- November meeting program: “Pruning Magic” presented by Alan Haywood.
- Photo of flower arrangement with Gail Ballinger and Gail Holmstrom.
- Photos from “Fall Frolic” Small Standard Show.
- Photo of Native Garden Workday Crew at BBG.
- Photo of workday at Issaquah Historical Museum.
- Things to Do in November.
- Rosemary-Infused Whipped Cream recipe.
- November meeting program: “Fall Frolic” A Small Standard Flower Show.
- Mexican Salad recipe.
- How to Clean your tools.
- Principles of Design Glossary.
- April meeting program: “Magic Lily Solutions” presented by Paula Lee Rogers.
- More seed starting…”Ten vegetables you can grow without full sun”.
- Things to do in April.
- Earth Day 2015.
- Chicken with Prunes, Apricots and Raisins recipe.